Sunday, September 12, 2010

New York Fashion Week

New York fashion week has begun and it's been sucking up every ounce of my attention whenever I have a moment to spare. So far I've been quite impressed. Highlights include Rachel Comey, Peter Som, Jason Wu, Doo.Ri, Rag and Bone and Ohne Titel.
I woke up this morning and saw that the Alexander Wang show was posted on style.com! What a wonderful treat in the morning. I loved some of the separates presented, but as a girl from New York I actually am disappointed to see absolutely no black...
I still have a lot of shows to catch up on today. But I love the tailored looks, the simple white/black/tan color palette that a lot of lines are showing, especially Doo.Ri. But then there are also amazing pops of color from Peter Som and Jason Wu and Ohne Titel.




Ohne Titel


Peter Som



Jason Wu

Doo.Ri

Alexander Wang

Aside from Fashion Week, I've made a few new purchases for fall.
1. Current/Elliott Cargos. The fit is amazing on them, I can't wait to pair them with


2. These boots from Urban Outfitters. They still haven't been shipped and I'm getting impatient!

3. And last, but of course not least; I was something of a daze last night and purchased Chanel Le Vernis in Khaki Vert. I had completely forgotten about doing that and I woke up this morning to an e-mail confirming my order. I felt like it was Christmas morning or something.


So I suppose I'm going for a military look this fall, whether I meant for it or not...
If only it would get a little colder in Florida...

No comments:

Post a Comment